Software Engineer - Backend¶
PACMANN.AI is a data consulting company with a focus on business optimization using Operation Research, Statistics and Machine Learning modeling. In addition, we also provide trainings for Data Science and Business Intelligence specialization.
This vacancy is a full-time remote position for Software Engineer - Backend of our in-house Learning Management System.
- In-house Learning Management System (LMS) for Data Science program.
- Built on top of Python, MySQL, and AWS.
- Provide class enrollment mechanism for students.
- Serve teaching materials, videos, and assessments.
- Spawn Jupyter Environment on-demand for each student.
- Host data competition for students.
- Build and improve the core LMS system.
- Build monitoring and control systems for Jupyter Environment.
- Maintain Discourse, Mattermost, and other servers.
- Other Backend, Database, and Infrastructure-related things.
- 1-3 years of experience in software development.
- Experience with Python, MySQL, and AWS.
- Experience with Restful API and ORM, especially Flask + SQLAlchemy.
- Familiarity with process automation.
- Familiarity with server configuration.
- Nice to have: Familiarity with Jupyter Notebook.
- Nice to have: Familiarity with React JS. (We already have a Frontend Engineer)
- Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject "Software Engineer - Backend - (Your Name)" by 19 February 2021 23:59:59
- Applicants will only be notified through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any phone call will be made after we inform you through email.